A 2-Day, 1-Night Trip
We invite you to float among the history, sip local whiskeys and dance among the grapes on this fun and immersive tour.
- Float down the Youghiogheny River on a guided Historic Float Trip with Wilderness Voyageurs.
- Relax and eat dinner at Nino's Restaurant, a speakeasy-turned-delicious dining experience.
- Immerse yourself in life as it was in days gone by as you explore the Overholt Family homestead and learn about the origins of whiskey distilling, coverlet making, the excavation of coal and production of coke at the West Overton Museum and Village.
- Enjoy a fresh lunch served among the gorgeous surrounding at The Cabin Cafe at Greendance - The Winery at Sand Hill.
- After lunch, sip wines and enjoy live entertainment in the garden at Greendance - The Winery at Sand Hill.