Welcome to Laurel Springs Lodge! Our house accommodates six people, offering two bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms.
The house features:
• Master bedroom leading to private deck with hot tub
• Large windows and sky lights for forest view
• Fully equipped kitchen
• 2 private ponds
• Wood burning fireplace
• DirectTV with NFL ticket
• Babbling stream flowing in front of the property
• 8 miles to Hidden Valley Resort
• 15 miles to Seven Springs Mountain Resort
• Less than an hour to Ohiopyle State Park, Flight 93 National Memorial, and Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater, and Kentuck Knob.
Perfect for a family looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Keep in mind the house is in a secluded location. It is 10 miles to the closest grocery store and restaurants.
Equipped with a washer/dryer and central air.
Plenty of onsite parking.
The second bedroom is accessed via a ladder and thus not suitable for small children. However, the living room features a couch and love seat and there is plenty of room for a king sized air mattress on the first floor if needed.
The lofted bedroom features a large open space with a queen and double bed, as well as a full bathroom.