Back To Previous Page
The Casino Theatre was built in 1900 in the Greek Revival Style. The theatre's most distinctive and historic feature is its temple front with four Greek Ionic columns. From its founding until 1927, the Casino hosted live entertainment and was a popular stop along the "Vaudeville Circuit". Among its historic visitors during the past century are President William H. Taft, world boxing champion Bob Fitsimmons, composer Hoagy Carmichael, the Lone Ranger, Tex Ritter and the Three Stooges.

Amenities

General
  • Discounts Available:
    Children
    Seniors
    AAA
    Groups
  • Wheelchair Accessible:

Map