Conditions are favorable for a good time and goggle tans! Grab a cold one at the Foggy Goggle and catch all of the action from the Foggy Deck as more than 100 crazy skiers and snowboarders brave the icy pond skim waters and try to impress our judges with their Best Skim, Costume and Splash! Emcee’s Mikey and Big Bob from the KISS Morning Freak Show will keep the Pond Skim Party going at the Goggle all day! This event is unlike any other, you have to be here!
After the final Pond Skim contestant has splashed down in our pond, stick around at the Foggy Deck for our After Party!
POND SKIM 2020 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Register the day of the event in the Foggy Goggle between 8 and 10 a.m. (no late registration).
- Registration is $25 per person and includes a Pond Skim t-shirt.
- There are a limited number of spots available for participants. Come and register early.
- Participants must be at least age 18 or older and will be required to present a valid ID at registration.
- Tastefully designed costumes are encouraged.
- No group skimming. Singles only.
- *Once all contestants have made one run, the course will be open for contestants to make additional runs.
- Pets are not permitted at Pond Skim.
Prizes will be awarded for Best Skim, Best Costume and Best Splash
- First place in each category will receive a Seven Springs Season Pass.
- Second place in each category will receive a Seven Springs Midweek Season Pass.