Kids, it’s your turn to take on Mud on the Mountain and play in the mud without getting in trouble with your parents! The course is based upon the highly-popular grown-up Mud On The Mountain, as it shares many of the same obstacles, some scaled-down versions of classic obstacles and some new fun features! Kids’ Mud on the Mountain takes place on Saturday, May 26, the perfect event to kick off your summer vacation!
ABOUT THE RUN
- You have to be 8-17 years of age to participate
- Event Registration will close at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, May 18, or when all spots are filled. We suggest early registration. There will be NO on-site event registration the day of the event
- Packet pick up and bag check will take place starting at 7 a.m. in the Timberstone Room located on the top level of the Skier Services Building. There is no Friday night packet pickup.
- The event is split into three divisions, which are divided by age.
- New this year, each division will offer heat times. Please schedule your children and any groups together for the same heat if they want to run together.
- There are no prizes, just bragging rights and camaraderie with the runners in your heat.
- Each participant receives a wicking shirt and medal when they finish.