Come celebrate the bountiful harvest with us at the historic Compass Inn Museum. Experience the inn’s rustic charm while it is adorned with natural autumn accents, cheery glowing wood fires, and the flickering of candles in every room.
One of your stops during your tour will be the 1820’s cookhouse. Step back in time with Compass Inn Museum’s masters of open hearth and beehive oven cookery. You will be treated to sights and smells of scrumptious food that features recipes and ingredients inspired by the cuisine of the 18th and 19th century.
At the end of your tour, relax by the warm crackling fire glowing in the 1862 Room’s Rumsford fireplace while toasting to a good harvest with a cup of hot mulled cider and a cookie.
Walk-ins are welcome. Reservations are required for groups of 10 or more. Last tour begins at 6:30 pm.
- Presented By: Compass Inn Museum
- Dates: 11/3/2018, 11/10/2018, 11/17/2018
- Location: Compass Inn Museum
- Address: 1382 Route 30 East, Laughlintown, PA 15655
- Phone: (724) 238-4983
- Time: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Price: $10 per adults, $9 per adults (62+), $6 for Children (6-16), Free for children 5 and under and active military