A 3-Day, 2-Night Trip
Welcome to our very own winter wonderland, the Laurel Highlands, where you're always the perfect age to believe in the magic of Christmas. Enjoy live performances of beloved stories, history of the holidays, shopping, horse-drawn carriage rides, light displays and religious stop shared in their glory. Explore the reason for the season on this very special holiday tour!
- Experience Three Centuries of Christmas at Historic Hanna's Town.
- Eat a light lunch and view the Parade of Trees at the Ramada Greensburg Hotel and Conference Center.
- Enjoy one of the most famous stories of the season, The Nutcracker, performed live at The Palace Theatre.
- Taste the traditions with a home-style cooked meal at DiSalvo's Restaurant, located in a beautiful historic train station.
- Sing carols around a bonfire, have your picture taken with Santa Claus and marvel at the lights at this traditional winter wonderland, Overly's Country Christmas.
- Take in the glory of the holiday season at Saint Vincent Basilica, one of the oldest Benedictine Monasteries in the United States.
- Enjoy the splendor of the holidays with lunch, shopping and horse-drawn carriage rides around the Diamond in charming Ligonier!
- Tour an original stagecoach stop decked out in traditional holiday decor at the Compass Inn Museum's Holiday Candlelight Tour.
- Taste local delights around the fireplace at the Oakhurst Grille and Event Center.
- Tour the amazing light display at Seven Springs Mountain Resort's Holiday in the Highlands.
- Experience the Stations of the Cross and House of Prayer at Mount Saint Macrina. This stop also includes lunch served in the historic dining room of the House of Prayer.
- Your tour will be wrapped up as perfectly as any gift under the tree with a stop at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort. Take a photo in front of the life-sized gingerbread house, view the stunning Christmas trees and resort decor and take a moment for shopping and an art tour before heading home.