A 3-Day, 3-Night Trip
Winter isn't just for snuggles indoors, winter is for wellness. Cozy up and plan for an enriching, restorative journey through Pennsylvania's Laurel Highlands. This itinerary will keep your group fulfilled with peaceful moments, hands-on activities, lively experiences and inspiring workshops. This is the perfect way to feel good during the long, cold winter months!
- Set your mind and body free with an all-levels yoga with Wholehearter Yoga.
- Get creative with an on-trend Fluid Acrylics Workshop at Bottle Works Arts on Third Avenue.
- Enjoy dinner and wine tasting in a peaceful atmosphere at Green Gables Restaurant.
- Begin your day with the wonder of winter! Enjoy a beginner snowshoe hike at Forbes State Forest. This fun event gets you outside and moving through a real life snow globe.
- Warm up and refuel with lunch at Coal Miner's Café.
- Enjoy the rest of the day experiencing the annual Fire and Ice Festival in the quaint and historic Uptown Somerset as it comes alive with fireworks, live ice carving demonstrations, a chili cook-off, local brews, food trucks, live music and so much more.
- Enjoy dinner with your group at the cozy Pine Grill Restaurant, located in downtown Somerset.
- Start your day at Seven Springs Mountain Resort with a Rejuvenation Retreat with Janet McKee of SanaView Farms.
- Spend the rest of the day on your own exploring your path to happiness onsite at Seven Springs Mountain Resort. Select your activity of choice, from snow tubing, downhill skiing and snowboarding, a spa treatment, horse-drawn sleigh ride or just relaxing in the spectacular winter wonderland.
- Gather together for a special dinner at Helen's Restaurant on Seven Springs' property.