A 3-Day, 2-Night Trip
The Laurel Highlands is a winter wonderland, making it a great location for fun winter family getaway. Pennsylvania’s largest ski resort, Seven Springs Mountain Resort is a giant, snowy playground. Use this helpful itinerary to maximize your stay at the resort and to make sure you don’t miss out on any fun.
- Check into the resort, check out your room and gear up for wintry fun.
- Stop by the rental shop to be fitted for your skis or snowboard and to purchase any last-minute items.
- Enjoy a night of snow tubing as a family. Between runs, warm up next to the fire and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate.
- Pick up a pizza, salads, breadsticks, sodas and more at The Pizza Place.
- Finish the evening with a sweet treat at stop at Gingerbread Dreams for ice cream, cookies and fudge.
- Fuel up at the Slopeside’s expansive breakfast buffet. Don’t miss the omelet station, Belgian waffles and bacon.
- Next stop, ski school! Seven Springs offers group, private and specialized lessons for skiers and snowboarders of all ages and abilities.
- Head to the Ski Lodge and eat at the legendary Foggy Goggle.
- Tired of skiing? Enjoy the indoor pool or the outdoor hot tub with slopeside views.
- Hit up the bowling alley, Bear Trap Fun Zone and mini-golf course for a night of family fun.
- Make an early morning stop at Mountain Perk for a hot cup of coffee and a fresh bagel or pastry.
- Check out is at 11 a.m., but you can still hit the slopes for the rest of the day. Ask the friendly staff at the front desk to store your luggage until departure.
- Refresh and re-energize with a treatment at Trillium Spa.
- Before you head home, grab a burger and fries at Timbers.
- Load up the car and you’re off! After a jam-packed three days of fun, there’s no doubt that the kids will sleep like rocks on the drive home.