Dinner & Overnight Getaway Plans
Make special memories and share a weekend getaway in the Laurel Highlands with your loved one, or find a great deal that you and your single friends can take advantage of.
- Plan a evening with dinner at Main Street Wine Bar, and check out the Valentine’s Day menu.
- Take your sweetheart to Out of the Fire Café to enjoy the view and the special Valentine’s weekend features, including oysters, pan seared halibut, smoked New York strip and more.
- Treat your valentine to a 3-course dinner for two and a two night stay at the Stone House Restaurant & Country Inn with their Romance Package, which includes ½ dozen roses, ½ dozen chocolate covered strawberries, and 1 bottle of house wine. Continental breakfast is also included.
- On Saturday, February 13th, spend the afternoon indulging in wine and chocolate at Christian W. Klay Winery. The Christian W. Klay collection will be paired with an assortment of delicious chocolate fondues. Shelly McCombie will also perform live music.
- Bring your valentine to DiSalvo's Station Restaurant for the elegant Prima Classe Valentine's Dinner on February 13th or 14th.
- Dine and stay with the Romance in the Mountains Package at Huddleson Court. The package includes overnight accommodations and dinner for two at the Wine Spectator award-winning Green Gables.
- Spend the night at the brand new Hilton Garden Inn Uniontown with their Foods of Romance package. Share chocolate covered strawberries, roasted almonds drizzled in dark chocolate, pineapple skewers with truffle honey dip, choice of sparkling water or house wine, and breakfast for 2 in the Garden Grille. An optional $30 gift voucher for the Garden Grille may be included as well.
- Love is in the air at the Ramada Ligonier with their Valentine’s Dinner Package. Dine at the Bistro with their select menu and a champagne or wine toast. Make it a getaway and spend the night with the Valentine’s Overnight Package.
- Share a special Valentine's meal at RBG Bar & Grill in the Park Inn by Radisson in Uniontown.
- Sip wine, sample fondue and hear live music at the Annual Snowflurry Fondue on Saturday, February 13th at Greendance Winery.
- Can't get away on Valentine's weekend, but still want to celebrate with your special someone? For the entire month of February, the Holiday Inn Express Mount Pleasant is offering a special package, including scattered rose petals on the bed, a bottle of wine, and a heart-shaped, candy dish keepsake.
- Plan a luxurious Valentine’s getaway with Nemacolin’s Couples Escape Package, which includes a luxurious two night getaway with a $600 amenity credit to use throughout the resort, for everything from spa treatments to your Valentine's Dinner.
- Enjoy dinner, drinks, arts, and entertainment at Winnie Palmer Nature Reserve’s Nature Night Out. Peruse works by local artists that focus on, include, or are inspired by nature. The registration deadline is February 8th!
- Stay at the private Applewood Country Cottage for Valentine's Day. Celebrate with a bottle of champagne and a romantic night away.
- Book two nights at any one of the Ohiopyle Vacation Rentals and get the 3rd night for only $99. Homemade cookies will be waiting for you at the rental for you and your valentine.
- The perfect setting for a romantic getaway, Savage River Lodge is offering a special valentine's day package. The Valentine's Day Package includes a dozen roses and selections from the kitchen, which include amore cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries or chocolate covered strawberries and truffles.
Plan a Spa Day
Indulge your sweetheart in a day of luxury and relaxation at one of these spa locations:
- Nemacolin Woodlands Resort’s Woodlands Spa
- Trillium Spa at Seven Springs Mountain Resort
- Phoenix Spa and Salon
- Mountain River Salon & Spa
Here are just a few classic gift ideas to surprise your sweetheart this Valentine's Day. Be sure to check out our other stores and shops for more.
- Spoil your special someone with flowers and gifts from Neubauer’s Flowers & Market House. Order early for the best selection!
- Stop by Miller's Greenhouses & Flower Shop for some Valentine's Day decor, gifts, and flowers.
- Buy a sweet gift and surprise your valentine with a box their favorite treat from Gene & Boots Candies.
- Pick up a bottle of Champagne, Chardonnay, or a special bottle of Cherry love from Arrowhead Wines at Schramm Farms & Orchards.
- Give your loved one the gift of future laughs with a night out at the theater. Mountain Playhouse is offering a Snuggle Up & Save Deal for Valentine's Day. Save when you purchase an evening, two-ticket, gift pass.