A 3-Day, 2-Night Trip
Keep up your New Year's resolution with a tour featuring healthy lifestyle and hands-on workshops, food and wine sampling, live entertainment and bucket list experiences only found in Pennsylvania's Laurel Highlands!
- Experience the fun, joy and healing of a group drum circle and meditation at Sage Wellness Center.
- Get your creative juices flowing with a hands-on activity at the Latrobe Art Center.
- Kick back with your favorite tunes while enjoying wine samples and group karaoke at Bella Terra Vineyards.
- Enjoy dinner on your own around town in charming Ligonier.
- After dinner, gather around the Diamond Park to enjoy the mastery of ice carving and winter festivities at the Ligonier Ice Fest.
- Put on your apron and roll up your sleeves at a cooking class at Stone House Restaurant with the award-winning Hunt Chef Jeremy Critchfield. Enjoy lunch in the historic dining room after your delicious workshop.
- Select your matinee show of choice at the State Theatre Center for the Arts in historic downtown Uniontown.
- Choose from a wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities such as dog sledding, snow tubing, art classes, shopping, dining and more during this scheduled on-own time at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort.
- Bundle up and enjoy the winter wonderland outside with a guided snowshoeing tour at Ohiopyle State Park.
- Honor yourself and your new resolution with an intentions and vision board workshop at the Holistic Healing Center at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort. A healthy boxed lunch will be provided for your travels home.