A 3-Day, 2-Night Tour
'Tis the season to be jolly! So gather together and catch the holiday spirit in the Laurel Highlands! Experience historic mansions, castles, luxury resorts, gorgeous theaters, live entertainment and much more. It's a historic holiday tour along the National Road!
- Enjoy a welcome candelight tour of the historic and beautiful Nemacolin Castle.
- Dinner is served at Twelve Oaks Restaurant, a stunning Classic Revival mansion.
- Tour the living nativity, visit the stunning OLPH Shrine and enjoy a morning baking cookies with the Sisters of St. Basil at Mount Saint Macrina.
- Shop 'til you drop at Pepperberries, a unique shop offering specialty gifts and local goods.
- Treat yourself with another fabulous shopping stop at Neubauer's Flowers and Market House.
- Enjoy lunch and take a peek at the large-scale Indian Creek Valley Railroad display at the Connellsville Canteen.
- Dinner is served at Caporella's Italian Ristorante, a restored train station specializing in Italian fare.
- It's showtime at the State Theatre Center for the Arts. This Thomas Lamb-designed theater opened its doors in 1922 and is beautifully restored for your enjoyment.
- Take in the view and humbling experience at the Cross of Christ at Jumonville.
- Live it up in luxury at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort. Choose from an art tour, dog sled ring, shopping or a spa treatment at this world-renowned resort.
- Enjoy the complete wine experience with complimentary tastings of award-winning wines at Christian W. Klay Winery.
- Considered one of the best group dining experiences in the area, the Stone House Restaurant and Country Inn offers an impressive menu in a gorgeous, historic setting.