A 3-Day, 2-Night Trip
Tour the wild side while you experience underground worlds of wonder, interact with majestic animals from around the world and kick back and relax with live music in a park. This is an adventure students, families and kids at heart will never forget. The Laurel Highlands offers four seasons of mountains of fun!
- Interact with exotic animals at Living Treasures Animal Park.
- Splash around on bumper boats or play mini golf at Caddie Shak.
- Enjoy a home-style meal at Brady's Restaurant.
- Enjoy the #1 Kids Park in the World, Idlewild and SoakZone, or play a round on a mountaintop golf course at Hidden Valley Resort.
- Sweet treats await at Kerber's Dairy!
- Visit the one and only Big Mac Museum Restaurant.
- Sit back and enjoy music in the park at SummerSounds at St. Clair Park.
- Explore the largest cave in Pennsylvania, Laurel Caverns.
- Focus on teamwork and camaraderie at Jumonville Christian Camp and Retreat Center.