A 3-Day, 2-Night Trip
There is much to be said of the genius American architect Frank Lloyd Wright, but little can prepare you for experiencing his masterpieces first-hand. Explore three famed homes as they exist in harmony with nature: the iconic Fallingwater, the Usonian Kentuck Knob and the revived Duncan House at Polymath Park.
- Visit the Southern Alleghenies Museum of Art at Ligonier Valley.
- Enjoy lunch at Brady's Restaurant.
- Explore Frank Lloyd Wright's Duncan House at Polymath Park.
- Revel in dinner at Tree Tops Restaurant at Polymath Park.
- Ride a bike, mine for gems or tour the Visitor Center at Ohiopyle State Park.
- Indulge in lunch at Falls Market Restaurant.
- Tour the Frank Lloyd Wright home with no right angles, Kentuck Knob.
- Be sure to explore Kentuck Knob's sculpture garden after your tour.
- Enjoy dinner with a view at the historic Summit Inn Resort, one of the last remaining Grand Porch hotels in America.
- Get hands-on with an activity at the historic Summit Inn Resort or Touchstone Center for Crafts.
- Eat lunch at Fallingwater Café.
- Experience Frank Lloyd Wright's iconic Fallingwater with an in-depth tour and a hike around the beautiful grounds. Before you leave, be sure to stop by the Speyer Gallery for a peek at inspiring rotating exhibits.