A 4-Day, 3-Night Trip
Robust flavors, beautiful gardens, live entertainment and plenty of cheers to go around - welcome to the Laurel Highlands' wine tour! This tour offers unforgettable opportunities to learn the art of winemaking and historic representations of wine, enjoy food pairings and attend special events so fun that you'll wish you had an extra day! Travel through the beautiful countryside as you enjoy the fruits of our vines.
- Taste wine, shop for a bottle to take home and explore the many special events happening at Arrowhead Wine Cellars at Schramm Farms and Orchards.
- Enjoy a different type of wine as you taste locally-sourced mead, also known as the "nectar of the gods," at the Laurel Highlands Meadery.
- Paint your own wine glass at Greenhouse Winery.
- Attend a wine tasting and vineyard tour at one of the area's newest wineries, Bella Terra Vineyards.
- Enjoy lunch in the gardens and sip award-winning wine at Greendance - The Winery at Sand Hill.
- Tour the beautiful museum and enjoy a progressive meal at The Westmoreland Museum of American Art.
- Start the day sipping wine and taking in amazing views at Glades Pike Winery.
- Enjoy a feast to keep you going all day at the Oakhurst Grille and Event Center.
- Gather at Pennsylvania's largest four season resort, Seven Springs Mountain Resort, for a tasty and fun wine festival! This special event offers tastings from more than 30 Pennsylvania wineries. As a bonus, each guest receives a complimentary wine glass!
- Enjoy live music and wine tasting lakeside at Stone Villa Wine Cellars.
- Sample wine and enjoy dinner in a beautiful garden setting at Green Gables Restaurant.
- Raise your glasses at Winslow Winery.
- Dig into the process of winemaking with grape stomping and a vineyard tour at Christian W. Klay Winery.
- Indulge in a wine tasting and dinner at the luxurious Nemacolin Woodlands Resort.