A 5-Day, 4-Night Trip
There is no greater journey than the journey of self. Achieve a new level of mindfulness as you travel among our serene valleys and mountain vistas. Offer sun salutations, shop at farmers' markets, nurture your spirit with adventure and fantastic food and learn new methods of wellness at our region's renowned facilities. The Laurel Highlands has a way of healing and encouraging growth, and we are excited to help cultivate your well-being.
- Stop in at Faranda Farm, a working pumpkin farm specializing in agricultural education and tourism.
- How sweet it is! Sample honey and attend a beekeeping workshop at Summer Smiles Honey Farm.
- Take part in a travel writing workshop at Lifelong Learning Center: Bethlen Communities.
- Walk the meditation trail at Antiochian Village and Conference Center.
- Participate in sun salutations at Laurel Mountain State Park.
- Explore more than 130 vendors who "make it, bake it or grow it" at the Ligonier Country Market.
- Enjoy shopping and lunch on your own in historic Ligonier.
- Check out Hillside Orchards, a fourth-generation family farm and farm market.
- Experience the impressive New American cuisine and expansive views at Out of the Fire Cafe.
- Attend a healthy living workshop at the 52-acre SanaView Farms.
- Stay overnight at Seven Springs Mountain Resort, the largest four season resort in Pennsylvania.
- Discover Laurel Hill State Park on a night hike.
- Ride a bike, mine for gems or tour the Visitor Center at Ohiopyle State Park.
- Sip wine and savor a food pairing at Christian W. Klay Winery.