Follow the skirl of bagpipes to beautiful Ligonier for the annual gathering of the Clans. Join more than 5000 people at the Ligonier Highland Games and experience exciting competitions in:
* piping, fiddling, and drumming
* athletic events such as tossing the caber and the Scottish hammer throw
* Highland dancing and Scottish country dancing, as well as the timeless tradition of Gaelic Mod.
Shop for Celtic wares including pottery, jewelry, tartans, Scottish food, and, of course, kilts!
Visit the Clan tents to explore the history and genealogy of Scotland's families.
Enjoy the Children's Games, the Massed Bands (hundreds of pipers and drummers at once!), Scottish-breed dog exhibits, and Celtic performers from all over the world!
- Our Region
- Explore Laurel Highlands
- PA State Parks
- Outdoor Activities
- Winter Family Getaway
- Winter Lodging
- Winter Festivals and Holiday Events
- Fallingwater & Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture
- PA Spas, Salons, & Wellness Centers
- Pennsylvania Resorts
- Things to do at Ohiopyle State Park
- PA Wine Tours & Tastings
- Farmers' Markets
- Golfing in the Laurel Highlands
- Arts & Culture
- History & Heritage
- Bushy Run Battlefield
- Famous Routes
- Flight 93 National Memorial
- Visit Steelers Training Camp
- Laurel Highlands Photo Contest
- Things to Do
- Places to Eat
- Places to Stay