Consider, if you will, a hierarchy of dining options: from European cuisine at the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond Lautrec to pub-style fare with burgers and billiards at the Tavern. Nemacolin Woodlands Resort has gathered the very best and brightest to bring elegance to the special occasion, festivity to the family gathering or excitement to the nightlife lifestyle. There are so many dining options to choose from, here's just a sampling to tempt your taste buds:
- Lautrec truly is one of the finest dining experiences in the country. Having been awarded both the Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond awards for 2014, Lautrec is only one of 20 restaurants in the world to hold both a Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond award simultaneously. Featuring European Style Cuisine made from the finest ingredients found locally and internationally. The menu is a prix-fixe format in which guests can create their own seven course menu or dine from the nine course Chef’s Tasting menu.
- Located in Falling Rock, Aqueous proudly offers refined cuisine & stylish service in our Frank Lloyd Wright inspired AAA Four-Diamond restaurant. The cuisine at Aqueous takes the upscale steakhouse concept to an entirely new level. The menu features American Cuisine using the finest domestic ingredients with strong emphasis on local product & seasonal cooking.
- Autumn features menus inspired by regional cuisine using local farm and table ingredients. "Going Green," Autumn is doing its' part to reduce our carbon footprint on the environment. Autumn supports our local farms by purchasing their produce, dairy, and proteins.
- Fashioned after a traditional English pub, the Tavern offers a casual atmosphere with pub-style fare. Dine in the bar, restaurant or sidewalk-cafe near the 8,500-gallon free-standing saltwater aquarium that kids love. While there, enjoy a game of pool on the Tavern’s antique Brunswick pool tables. Open year round, the Tavern serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Overlooking the 18th hole of the PGA tested, Pete Dye designed Mystic Rock golf course and Falling Rock's Infinity Pool, enjoy outdoor dining at the Sunset Terrace, which specializes in an upscale, yet comfortable approach to East/West cuisine featuring authentic flavors and day fresh sushi.
- Kids from ages 1 to 91 can enjoy a selection of pizzas, salads and old-fashioned ice cream while sitting in a vintage automobile booth. PJ’s, Nemacolin's 1950's style ice cream parlor features old fashioned ice cream, floats, banana splits and many more delicious ice cream treats! PJ’s Ice Cream and Pizza Parlor is located next to Kidz Klub, below Heritage Court.
Bars & Lounges:
- Located in the Chateau Lafayette and adjacent to the resort’s Cigar Shop, the Cigar Bar features some of the world’s finest bourbons, scotches and cognacs as well as an array of cigars including Macanudo, Ashton, La Gloria Cubanas and Cohibas. Decorated in rich woods and featuring dark leather sofas, a large fireplace and a state-of-the-art air filtration system, the Cigar Bar is a popular gathering place in the evenings.
- Enjoy the atmosphere and luxury of the Chateau Lafayette while relaxing and unwinding with a selection from the Lobby Lounge's menu of fine cordials and cocktails. It is a grand location to enjoy your favorite libation before or after your evening dinner.
- For guests wanting a taste of the "old world," our afternoon tea served in the Tea Lounge is ideal. Located in the Chateau Lafayette, and adjacent to the Lobby Lounge, the Tea Lounge offers traditional English Tea. Guests may choose from a selection of imported teas and coffees to enjoy with an array of pastries while relaxing. Reservations Required.
- Nemacolin’s resident Sommelier invites guests for a tasting of world class wines from around the globe in the Académie du Vin, located near Lautrec in the Chateau Lafayette.