You will work up quite an appetite experiencing all that Seven Springs has to offer! From fine dining to quick bites on the way to the slopes, Seven Springs has a wide variety of dining options. Here are just a few ideas for when you’re looking to refuel:
- Helen's Restaurant is the perfect place for a truly fine dining experience. Helen's continues the tradition of offering an upscale dining experience in a rustic setting with unique food that cannot be found anywhere else on the mountain. The menu at Helen’s features fresh creations from local ingredients.
- Located on the fourth floor, in the Center Lobby, the Slopeside Restaurant features amazing views of the slopes, gracious service, comfortable family dining and great all-American selections.
- Timbers offers casual family dining in a fun, friendly atmosphere! Within this establishment, you will notice the towering red and white oaks, rich cherry and rustic pine timbers, all of which were locally grown and milled. So settle in, relax and savor every bite.
The Grille at Sporting Clays
- After a day of shooting, stop by the Sporting Clays Lodge for a cold beverage or a bite to eat. The lodges’ expansive dining area features a stone fireplace and vaulted ceilings with exposed wood beams or if you choose to sit out on the deck enjoy the views overlooking Pigeon Pond. The lodge also offers a private dining area perfect for meetings or a special occasion.
As you prepare to hit the slopes for an exhilarating day of winter fun, First Tracks is the place to pick up a quick fulfilling bite to eat. Offers breakfast, sandwiches, soup, salads, pizza and daily specials. Located on the main level of the Ski Lodge, First Tracks is open daily during ski season.
- Let the tantalizing aroma of freshly baked cookies, cakes and breads wafting through the Main Lodge guide you to our gingerbread house where your trip down memory lane begins! Peruse the glass cases of delectable treats including melt-in-your-mouth fudge, tortes, pastries and handmade candies.
- Get the tastes of summer while the snow is still falling. Our outdoor grill features grilled hamburgers, kielbasa, hot dogs, soft drinks and beer.
The Pizza Place
- Craving a huge slice of pizza pie? Indulge in our fresh made, hot out of the oven pizzas with your choice of toppings or order one of our special creations. Want a sandwich? Try one of our toasted hoagies made to your liking.
- Enjoy a warm drink or a cold beer after a day on the slopes and relax in a comfy overstuffed leather chair or grab a new cushioned stool at the bar. Come see for yourself why this legendary bar is a local favorite.
- Take to the dance floor at our Matterhorn Lounge, where nightly entertainment keeps the party going ‘til close. Bavarian Lounge Relax, grab an ale and catch the game on our hi-def TV's or enjoy some acoustical entertainment in our Bavarian Lounge.
- Relax, grab an ale and catch the game on our hi-def TV's or enjoy some acoustical entertainment in our Bavarian Lounge.