The Pennsylvania Maple Festival is an annual event in Meyersdale, Pennsylvania to celebrate spring, the tapping of maple syrup from local area maple trees and the heritage of this wonderful Laurel Highlands area. This festival provides everyone with an opportunity to experience the culture, industry and commerce as it has evolved over the past 150 years in the Meyersdale area.
- Demonstrations on how syrup is made
- Activities for children
- Live entertainment
- Food including the famous Lion's pancake & sausage meal
- Artists and crafters
- Quilt show - a fabulous one
- Parade including the Maple Queen winner
- Horse pull contest
- Maple Queen contest
- Antique and street rod auto shows
- The famous 'Legend of the Magic Water' historical pageant
- And more!
Parking is available throughout the town of Meyersdale. Food concessions are available inside Festival Park, along Main and Center streets. Restaurants and some churches and service organizations also provide meals.