Kick-off the winter season during the Ski Club Weekend presented by Seven Springs, Willi’s and the Mon Valley Ski Club on November 19, 2016. Enjoy a weekend full of activities, ski club meetings, Warren Miller Movie Premier, Ski and Snowboard Swap and more!
SKI CLUB WEEKEND SCHEDULE
- 9 – 11 a.m. | Ski and Snowboard Swap equipment check-in at Festival Hall
- 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Ski club meetings throughout the Convention Center
- 12 – 4 p.m. | Mon Valley and Willi’s Ski and Snowboard Swap in Festival Hall
- 4 – 5 p.m. | Ski and Snowboard Swap equipment pick-up
- 8 p.m. | Screening of Warren Miller’s feature film “Here There & Everywhere” in the Grand Ballroom
SKI SWAP DETAILS
Choose from thousands of ski and snowboard items for kids and adults at the largest swap in the region at Seven Springs from 12-4 p.m. on Saturday, November 19, 2016! Turn your old gear into cash and help out a local organization of your choice. 15% of the sale of your items goes to support the club of your choice!
Merchandise can be paid for with cash, a major credit card, Willi’s Gift Card or with merchandise credit.
Customers can drop off their equipment two different ways during the following dates and times.
- November 4-15, 2016 at any full-services Willi’s location during normal business hours
- November 19, 2016 at the Ski & Snowboard Swap event from 9-11 a.m.
- No merchandise will be accepted at other times. Willi’s reserves the right to refuse any item. For safety reasons, non-indemnified outdated binding will be removed and discarded.
Unsold merchandise can be picked up two different ways during the following dates and times.
- At the Ski & Snowboard Swap event from 4-5 p.m.
- Unsold items not claimed at the event may be picked up at the Willi’s store you dropped off, during regular store hours, beginning November 26, 2016.
- Unsold merchandise that is not claimed during the designated times will be donated.
WARREN MILLER’S HERE THERE & EVERYWHERE
The free screening of Here There & Everywhere will take place at 8 p.m. on Saturday, November 19, 2016 in the Grand Ballroom at Seven Springs.
It’s been 67 years since ski-film pioneer Warren Miller picked up a camera to capture the wonder, the adventure, the humor and the beauty that is skiing. Since that time, Warren Miller film crews have traveled the globe—from storied slopes to hidden, snow-covered corners—to celebrate all things snowsports. Their quest has taken powder-hungry filmgoers, well, Here, There & Everywhere—and this year continues that legacy.
In this 67th annual Warren Miller film, take a freeski adventure with industry veterans Ingrid Backstrom and Wendy Fisher in Crested Butte, tour Eastern Greenland by dog sled with Seth Wescott and Rob Kingwill and follow Jess McMillan and Grete Eliassen on a Swiss holiday aboard the Glacier Express. Explore the backcountry of Western Montana’s Glacier Country with Tyler Ceccanti, Collin Collins and Keith Curtis and catch a powder day with Kaylin Richardson, Matt Elliott, Marcus Caston and the Kicking Horse ski patrol in British Columbia.
Travel along as Warren Miller Entertainment commemorates Stein Eriksen in Deer Valley, captures the big air at Boston’s Fenway Park (yes, that Fenway Park!) and rides the steeps of Squaw Valley to the big lines of Cordova, Alaska, plus much more. This year, don’t miss original ski bum and filmmaker Warren Miller himself in on-screen interviews as he spins tales of the past as only Warren can do, reminding us that through the years, these films have truly taken audiences Here, There & Everywhere.