The Seven Springs Wine Festival showcases wineries from all over Pennsylvania, offering a tantalizing experience for anyone who loves wine. The festival features complimentary wine sampling from 30 wineries, daily seminars, a variety of crafts and musical entertainment.
- Samples from up to 30 Pennsylvania wineries
- Souvenir Wine Festival glass
- Wine check service
- Wine Festival entertainment
- One Day Ticket
- Friday, August 24 - Pre-sale: $25, Festival gate: $29
- Saturday, August 25 - Pre-sale: $35, Festival gate: $45
- Sunday, August 26 - Pre-sale: $25, Festival gate: $35
- Two Day Ticket
- Friday, August 24 and Saturday, August 25 - Pre-sale: $52, Festival gate: $62
- Designated driver ticket
- Friday, Saturday or Sunday (available at the festival entrance only): $10
Pre-sale ticket pricing ends one hour before the festival begins each day!
Tickets are only available through ShowClix and may be purchased online or over the phone at 1-888-718-4253 (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. EST). Tickets can also be purchased at the festival entrance.
A special overnight lodging package is available for the Seven Springs Wine Festival starting at $283 per person, based on double occupancy.
- Two nights of lodging
- Breakfast each morning
- Friday night arrivals will enjoy a four-hour preview of the festival
- Saturday festival admission
- Access to the fitness center and all resort swimming pools, weather permitting
- This package is for adults age 21 and over.
For more information or to make your reservations, please call (866) 437-1300.