Night at the Zoo
- Oct 6, 2017 - Oct 28, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- 288 Route 711
- Jones Mills, PA 15646
October is an exciting time at Living Treasures! Our "Night at the Zoo" event runs every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in October from 7-11pm(last admission at 10pm).
This a non-scary family event where you are invited to take a walk in the dark through our torch-lit walkways to view the wild and interesting behaviors that many wild animals have at night. Hear the calls of many vocal animals, and spot the glowing eyes of the big cats and alligators.
This is a rare opportunity to observe over 50 species of animals, many of which are nocturnal.
• Free Admission for a child with purchase of an adult admission with a Jack-o-Lantern.
• Jack-o-lanterns will be entered into a weekly contest, where 1 winner from each age group will be chosen each week.
• All guests are invited to come in costume!! (Please no scary costumes.)
• Guests are encouraged to post their pictures on Facebook for a weekly contest, where 1 winner is chosen weekly.
• Flashlights are available for purchase in the gift shop to help you spot our animals.
Note: Living Treasures Laurel Highlands remains open daily from 10:00am-Dark in addition to the Night at the Zoo event.
**For free admission, we will accept carved pumpkins and decorated pumpkins.