Mud on the Mountain offers athletes a chance to get down and dirty atop the beautiful Laurel Highlands. The seven-mile mud run course winds its way up, down and through some of the most challenging terrain in Pennsylvania.
Across more than seven miles of body-breaking terrain, you will traverse ponds, scale boulder fields, climb your way over obstacles and claw your way up impossible inclines, all on your way to a triumphant finish! After working to destroy your body, stick around for the Recovery Party in the Foggy Goggle, pamper yourself in the Trillium Spa and dine in one of the resort’s amazing restaurants or give sporting clays a shot for a little extra excitement!
ABOUT MUD ON THE MOUNTAIN
- You have to be at least 18 years of age to participate
- Event registration closes Thursday, May 3, or when all spots are filled. We suggest early registration. There will be NO on-site event registration the day of the event
- There are heats that go out every 15 minutes beginning at 8 a.m.
- There are 300 people in each heat
- A limited number of time slots are available. Be sure to register early to ensure your spot.
- When you register, you pick the time you wish to run. People have asked about being in the same heat with their friends. We recommend registering early and together.
- There are no prizes, just bragging rights and camaraderie with the runners in your heat.
- Each participant receives a wicking shirt, medal and drink ticket for the Foggy Goggle After Party.