Mount Pleasant welcomes you to be a part of our autumn tradition. The Mount Pleasant Glass & Ethnic Festival is an annual street festival that celebrates our area's glass making history and ethnic diversity. Celebrating 30 years. Over 100 vendors, attractions with themed areas. Honored in Library of Congress.
- Glass making demonstrations
- Great food
- Entertainment in multiple areas
- Crafts, jewelry, clothing, and more
- Parade down Main Street Saturday
- Mount Pleasant lights up the night
- Special moments and happy memories are included with your free admission to the festival!
Free Admission! Free Entertainment! Free Parking and Shuttle Bus! Fun for all ages!