Mark your calendar! It is hard to believe this will be our 16th annual! We're working hard to make this another bang-up weekend of incredible music and family fun. The bands are being booked, all of the other festival-planning wheels are turning and the super-affordable ticket prices will remain the same. Check back for more details as June gets closer!
Both of the Friday evening and Saturday lineups will be filled with top-notch national, regional and local bluegrass performers. Great music will be provided by:
- The Highland Travelers - New "super group" of Boxcars and Sisk alums!
- Darrell Webb Band - Chart-topping, fan favorite national band!
- Remington Ryde - Highly entertaining Pennsylvania favorite returns!
- Circa Blue - Solid, dynamic band from West Virgina debuts!
- The Allegheny Drifters - Pittsburgh's very own vocal masters!
- Hickory Bottom Band - Fine contemporary band from Bedford, PA!
- Open Highway - Longstanding band from Columbus, OH debuts!
- South 79 - Regional favorites from PA/NY, featuring award winners!
Our buddy Bruce Mountjoy, long-time host of WYEP-FM's "Bluegrass Jam Session" radio show, and Ligonier's Jeff Bell will serve as emcees, both keeping the show on schedule and adding that "certain something" to the festivities (whatever that may be). First class sound will once again be provided by Don, Ginger and Steve of Soaring Eagle Productions, Bedford, PA. (They get tons of compliments on the great sound from both the fans and performers.)
The festival benefits the Ligonier Township Volunteer Fire Department, Station #44. Their hard work, coupled with your support for them and the music, makes this a "win-win" for everybody. They deeply appreciate your attendance and you spreading the word about the festival.
The goal all along has been to make this an affordable, wholesome, family festival that provides a great bluegrass experience. Please support our sponsors who help make this possible.