- Aug 5, 2016
- 125 Kalassay Drive
- Ligonier, PA 15658
Discover the heirarchy of bees and inner workings of hives with this talk from Ken Kitner, a beekeeper located in Derry, PA.
The Lifelong Learning Center at Graceful Aging Wellness Center
offers you countless ways to expand your mind, rekindle your
sense of wonder, and spark your imagination. Your health and
well-being are of the utmost importance, and programs at the
Lifelong Learning Center support you in your quest for knowledge,
community, and balance.
Classes are open to adults - Graceful Aging members and nonmembers
alike. Class prices vary. Individuals age 50+ are invited to
join Graceful Aging Wellness Center. Please call our office at 724-
238-2142 to request membership or class information.
Why try the Lifelong Learning Center?
• Be proactive about your brain health.
• Join a community of like-minded individuals who love to learn.
• Learn from highly-qualified and skilled professionals.
• Offer your own wisdom and experiences.
• Free parking. Coffee, tea, and bottled water to purchase.
• A state of the art education center with free Wi-Fi access.
• A peaceful setting with beautiful views of the Ligonier Valley.
• A voucher for a free fitness class or use of the Fitness Center.
•Outside food is not permitted.
•Please bring a change of shoes for exercise classes.
•Use Coat Room to store belongings.
•Limit cell phone use to Coat Room.
•Observe quiet conversation while classes are in session.
•Maintain respectable television volume.
•Sitting in window areas is not permitted.