Join us at the historic Helen’s Restaurant on Friday, November 4, 2016 for our Wine Dinner at 7 p.m. This six-course culinary journey features hand-crafted selections created with the freshest ingredients that are paired with wines from around the world.
HELEN’S WINE DINNER
- Deconstructed Combination – Quail Egg | Sana View Farms Greens | Candied North Country Bacon | Heirloom Tomato | Brioche Bread
- Mas fi, Cava, Brut, NV Penedes, Spain
- Frog Legs – Garlic Puree | Parsley Sauce
- Chateau La Graviere, Blanc, NV Entre-deux-Mers, France
- Raspberry Cava Granita
- Braised Short Ribs – Pumpkin Sage Ravioli | Root Vegetables | Truffled White Bean Puree
- Wilhelm Walch, Pinot Nero Prendo, Sudtirol/Alto Adige, Italy 2014
- Fig & Watercress Salad – Candied Pecans | Feta Cheese | Olive Oil and Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Consentino Winery "The Dark", Petite Sirah/Petit Verdot, Lodi, CA 2013
- Cheese – Gjoust | Goat Beemister | Vanilla Honey
- Adelsieim De Glaze, Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon 2012
- Kronut – Bacon | Maple Glaze | Sauce Anglaise
- Malamado, Malbec Port, Maipu Vineyard, Mendoza, Argentina 2013
HELEN’S WINE DINNER PRICE
– $80 per person
– Plus tax and gratuity
Reservations are available by calling 800-452-2223, ext. 7827.
Menu is subject to change.