The season of giving and gathering is upon us. Chef Martin Galloway has crafted a series of prix fixe menus to entertain your family and friends, and delight your tastebuds. An alternative to hors d'oeuvres and buffet office parties, gather to toast the year that has passed and the year that is to come. Every reason, every season, every now and then...
Chef's Table Dinners
Wednesday, November 30th
Wednesday, December 7th
Wednesday, December 14th
Prix Fixe menu (see below), $75 per person including paired wines. Served family style.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the date, time, and size of your party along with your name and phone number. Reservations will be accepted until 5pm of the Sunday prior to the Wednesday dinner. Please, no parties larger than 16.
Discounted accommodations available the night of your dinner for $215.
CHEF'S TABLE MENU
Choose two from each course, served Family Style with wines paired to your preference
- Smoked Salmon Roses cornmeal crostini, tomato jam, whipped chevre
- Pesto-Rubbed Tenderloin Crostini with house-made almond pesto
- Black & Bleu and Vegetable Tartlets
- Mozzarella and Prosciutto Pinwheels
- Mini-Maryland Crab Cakes with roasted pepper aioli
- Warm Spinach and Crispy Duck with dijon and herb dressing
- Traditional Caesar with parmesan crisp, croutons, Caesar dressing
- Garden - a vegetable medley with house-made dressings
- Harvest Greens - arugula, spiced pecans, red onions, glazed figs, pomegranate dressing
- Carrot Raisin - artisan greens, shredded carrots, creamy spiced dressing
- Smoked Tenderloin of Beef with black garlic demi-glace
- Honey Pecan Crusted Turkey Breast with maple pepper gravy
- Grilled Salmon with citrus buerre blanc
- Pasta Primavera with grilled vegetable medley
- Chicken Coq au Vin
- Hericots Verts
- Yukon Smashed Potatoes
- Grilled Vegetables
- Mushroom Risotto
- Herb Roasted Redskins
- Wilted Spinach and Mushrooms
- Honey Ginger Carrots
- Corn Bread Stuffing
- Assorted Seasonal Desserts
Chef's Table dinner $75 per person, before taxes and gratuity. Please make your reservations by 5pm on the Sunday prior to your desired date.
Participants may rent cabins or yurts at a reduced rate of $215 per night. Special rate only available the night of the dining reservation.