BOOnanza on the Mountain
- Oct 21, 2016 - Oct 29, 2016
- Recurring weekly on Friday, Saturday
- 1001 Lafayette Drive
- Farmington, PA 15437
Join us for a night of frights during Nemacolin's BOOnanza on the Mountain! The Sundial Lodge and Adventure Center will be host to ghouls and goblins during Friday and Saturday, October 21-22 & 28-29. Experience wolf encounters, eliminate zombies by paintball and go for a Nightmare Jeep® Ride through Nemacolin's Haunted Woods - if you dare. Apex bar will offer an escape from the nighttime scares for libations and Halloween treats. Enjoy live music on Saturday nights.
For more information or to make your reservations, please contact a Resort Sales Specialist at 866.344.6957. BOOnanza Passes can be picked up at the Adventure Center Ticket Window.
Friday & Saturday, October 21-22 & 28-29
- Wolf Encounters - Meet at Wolf Habitat - Complimentary
6 pm - 9 pm
- Headless Horseman Carriage Rides - $60 Per Ride (Up to 6 People) Adventure Center - 20-Minute Ride - Reservations Required
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Nightmare Jeep® Ride-Alongs - $125 Per Ride (Up to 4 People) Adventure Center - 30-Minute Ride - Reservations Required
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm -Nemacolin BOOnanza Pass - $35 Per Person. Pass Includes:
- Nemacolin's Free Fall
- Zombie Target Paint Ball
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Fatbird SuperFlyer
- Cosmic Bowling
- Kidz Korner with crafts, games & bounce house
- Louie’s Haunted Train Ride (Use red night-vision lights to spot exotic animals in the dark!)
Click Here to download and print the waiver.
BOOnanza Passes can be picked up at the Adventure Center Ticket Window.
Saturday, October 29 - Additional Kidz Halloween Fun!
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Halloween Face Painter - Chateau Lafayette Lobby. Get ready for the trick or treat parade! Complimentary
- Children's Trick or Treat Parade - Chateau Lafayette Lobby. Travel the resort to various outlets for Halloween Treats!