Treat yourself to a spectacular weekend in the mountains and enjoy the best of Pennsylvania's beautiful fall foliage!
Autumnfest is culture and kitsch rolled perfectly into one. Every weekend of Autumnfest, explore a vibrant world of themed family fun all over the mountain.
Enjoy live musical entertainment of all kinds, discover the unexpected with a variety of novelty performers or hop on the chairlift for an aerial view of the fiery colors of autumn. Artisans and crafters from far and wide will have their handmade creations on display. Choose the perfect memento to take home and reminisce on all of the amazing family memories you've made at Autumnfest.
Autumnfest activities are open from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. during the following weekends:
Herzlich Willkommen! That’s German for “Warm welcome!” Get your steins ready and don your lederhosens for a celebration of Germany’s world-famous Oktoberfest! Explore a mountain of German food, traditional German entertainment, beer tastings and more!
Saturday, October 1, 2016
– Walk of Shame | Main Stage | 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
– String Theory | Paver Circle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
– The Ark Band | Foggy Goggle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
Sunday, October 2, 2016
– Jason Kendall Band | Main Stage | 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
– Dwayne Lewis | Paver Circle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
– Street Level | Foggy Goggle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
Entertainment is subject to change.
Do you have what it takes to be ruler of the mountain? Now is your chance to partake in the first ever Seven Springs Bavarian Games! This epic competition will consist of three events:
Tug of War
Show your might in this team challenge, a classic game of tug of war to prove who is the strongest. (25 points)
Wife / Partner Carry
Grab a partner and you are off to the races! This race will test your strength and agility in a 100-yard dash while carrying your partner in your arms. Your partner must be over 18 but can be of any gender or size. You don’t even have to know this person. (Top three each get 50 points)
Hay Bale Toss
Show off your farming skills in this strength challenge. The goal is simple, pick up a hay bale and throw it as far as you can. It sounds easy… but we will let you be the judge. (100 points – first, 75 points – second, 50 points – third)
You may be thinking, “Why would I want to do this?” Well, the mightiest mountain folk will win a 2016-2017 Season Pass! That’s right, if you get the highest combined score you can show the mountain who’s boss all winter long. Entry is free! The event will take place on October 1-2 at 2 p.m. each day in the beginner bowl area. You must be pre-registered. Registration takes place at the Photography booth from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. All participants must be 18 or over and sign a waiver to participate.
Get your pumpkin spice fix at Pumpkin Weekend! Celebrate the world’s favorite fall fruit and explore the pumpkin patch and our pumpkin carving display. Take a break from seeing the sights to sample some pumpkin beer and fill up on pumpkin pie!
Saturday, October 8, 2016
– Totally 80s | Main Stage | 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
– This That & The Other Thing | Paver Circle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
– The House Band | Foggy Goggle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
Sunday, October 9, 2016
– Radio Tokyo | Main Stage | 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
– Randy Myers | Paver Circle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
– Jukebox | Foggy Goggle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
Chocolate and Chili go perfectly with sweater weather and fall colors. It’s a little sweet, a little spicy and perfectly Autumn. Check out the chili cook-off featuring Seven Springs’ best chefs competing for best chili on the mountain. Be sure to try all four chili flavors: Extra Wild Game, Very Vegetarian, Big Mountain and Hot Lava! Savor the flavors from a variety of chocolatiers from all over Pennsylvania.
Saturday, October 17, 2015
– | Main Stage | 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
– Jason Craig and Mark Anthony | Paver Circle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
– The Delaneys | Foggy Goggle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
Sunday, October 18, 2015
– Miss Freddye’s Blues Band | Main Stage | 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
– Squirrel Hillbillies | Paver Circle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
– Petrarka Band | Foggy Goggle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
Kids of all ages will have the chance to explore the “big kid” versions of their favorite toys at Kids & Trucks Weekend! Bring the kids up to explore dump trucks, fire trucks, tractors and more! Make sure they bring their favorite costumes for the Kids’ Halloween Parade and Trick-or-Treating!
Saturday, October 22, 2016
– Jason Craig | Main Stage | 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
– Gabby Barrett | Paver Circle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
– Uptown Rhythm | Foggy Goggle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
Sunday, October 23, 2016
– The Joseph Sisters | Main Stage | 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
– Meredith Holiday | Paver Circle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
– Octane | Foggy Goggle Stage | 12 p.m., 2 p.m. & 4 p.m.
Entertainment is subject to change.
Please note that there is a $5 per car parking fee during Autumnfest.
Please note that pets are not permitted on festival grounds.
AUTUMNFEST FAMILY ACTIVITIES
You won’t want to miss all of the fun activities in the Kids Zone, a large tent of fun-filled arts and crafts, games and activities to keep them busy throughout the weekend. Kids will also enjoy climbing the Rock Wall, bouncing on the EuroBungy, riding on the Alpine Slide, running through the Hay Bale Maze and much more!
What is more fun that a pile of pumpkins? Flying pumpkins! Our engineers at Seven Springs have created some awesome pumpkin chuckers. Come hang out in The Streets Terrain Park near the Foggy Goggle to watch the machines our crazy mechanics have rigged up. Vote for your favorite and watch the pumpkin guts fly! Demonstrations will take place at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. each day of Autumnfest.
For more information or to make your reservations, please call (866) 437-1300.