The 23rd annual Fire & Ice Festival is a must-see Winter celebration. During the event, held January 12, 13 and 14, 2018, the quaint & historic Uptown Somerset comes alive with ice sculptures, fireworks, live ice carving demonstrations, a chili cook-off, local brew tent, food trucks, live music and so much more. This years theme is "Winter Games" which will highlight classic winter sports played all over the world. Each year the festival draws people from across the country to enjoy the ambiance of Somerset's snow-covered winter season.
- Ice Carvings - Ice Carving Demonstrations by Mastro Gourmet Quality Ice. Each year the festival has more than 40 sculptures!
- 5K Walk/Run - Details to come
- Live Entertainment - Details to come
- Fire & Ice Marketplace - Local vendors display their wares. Many handmade and artisanal items.
- Silent Auction - Variety of auction items from signed jerseys to local honey
- Children's Center - Saturday 10 a.m.-2 p.m. - Variety of children's activities
- Chili/Soup Cook Off