2018 Rafting Kickoff Weekend
- Apr 7, 2018 - Apr 8, 2018
Rafting and Spring Party Kickoff Weekend: 50 Percent Off Two Days Of Rafting – Plus Big Outfitter Store Sidewalk Sale!
Ready to put the winter behind you and the rapids under you? Celebrate the beginning of the rafting season with two rivers, good food and music and great times. There will be plenty of off-river activities happening also, so come on out to Ohiopyle this weekend, regardless of whether you get on the river or not.
Kickoff weekend is an event for everyone. Ohiopyle-based fun includes:
- A cornhole tournament with $2,500 in prizes!
- Free bike demos: Cannondale Beast of the East 29’r , road bikes and cross bikes
- Free Drysuits demos: Yep - unheard of! Test an Immersion Research Drysuit this weekend!
- Free kayak demos: the Antix from Jackson and the Machno from Pyranha are here.
- Huge sidewalk sales at our Wilderness Voyageurs outfitters store and fly shop
- Tap takeovers all weekend long at Falls City Pub by Church Brew Works, Helltown, Flying Dog, Lagunitas and more
- Live music Saturday evening
- Live music Sunday afternoon
Kickoff Weekend Whitewater Rafting Package Includes:
- Two days of whitewater
- Lower Yough fafting on Saturday and Cheat Canyon Rafting Sunday
- Wetsuits anf paddling jackets for both days
- Buffet dinner on Saturday
- Live musuc at Falls City Pub Saturday night
- For only $120 per person (you save $110 too!)
- Prices do not include park fees and taxes.
- Saturday April 7: Start the weekend with a Lower Yough rafting trip. That evening you will enjoy an incredible buffet dinner at the Falls City Pub followed by live music and dancing.
- Sunday morning, April 8: It’s rise and raft! We will meet in Albright, West Virginia to tackle the might Cheat Canyon—11 miles of rapid-filled rafting fun.
At 50 percent off the normal price, the season kickoff package is a deal! A day of rafting on the Cheat is normally $99, and you’re getting two days, two rivers and a great party for just $120.
We are really excited to get the 2018 rafting season underway, and we want to introduce people to the awesome Cheat Canyon. Only 40 minutes from Ohiopyle, very few people take the time to explore this beautiful area. Don’t miss out on this annual customer favorite! Book your Kickoff Weekend Package now and save $110.
Not Rafting? No Problem. We Have "Off the Water" Events All Weekend Long!
• Live music Saturday and Sunday
• Free bike and kayak demos
• Huge sales at our Wilderness Voyageurs Outfitters Store
• Tap takeovers all weekend long
• Cornhole Tournament with $2,500 in prizes