The Laurel Highlands: 9 spots for relaxation and perfect Instas + drool-worthy food posts.
We love the amazing photos you take every week in the Laurel Highlands. In This Highlands Highlights, we’re lining up 9 of your favorite spots this week, plus some delicious looking food photos.
Use #LaurelHighlands on your posts and tag us at @LaurelHighlands_pa and you might be featured next week!
1. This week’s Instagram winner shared some wonderful advice from Cucumber Falls: “Stay active, make a splash.” #WordsofWisdom
2. Local photographer Rusty Glessner never fails to leave us with insta-envy. This shot is from the upper and lower tiers of Cole Run Falls in Somerset County this week.
4. Mammoth Park at sundown
5. The view from Frank Lloyd Wright’s Kentuck Knob is just as beautiful as the house.
6. Take in the view from along the Laurel Highlands Hiking Trail.
7. Another gorgeous landscape shot.
8. The Ligonier Diamond is full of fresh spring blooms this week!
9. Christian W. Klay Winery has beauty in a glass waiting for you on a hay ride tour of the vineyard.
Idlewild’s wavepool is almost ready for summer fun! It won’t be long now!
Coconut, butter pecan, and pineapple upside-down cake donuts? Sounds like heaven to me. Sun Dawg Café knows how to fill my sugar cravings.
Stone House Inn is gearing up for summer BBQ. You have to try their hog fries.
Or this beautiful creole chicken.