Ever wish you could find impressive collectibles like the American Pickers? The Laurel Highlands is chock full of places to search for these gems. You never know what pieces of the past you’ll find at these antique havens. Whether you're looking for vintage home décor, fine antiques, or refurbished and rustic pieces, you're sure to find something you fancy at these delightful shops. Pick and choose stores based on your interests, and find suggested stops for your antiquing trip through the Laurel Highlands.
- You’ll find a little bit of everything at 1806 Uniques & Antiques (Jennerstown,) but their up-cycled pieces are the real draw. Stop for a meal at the Coal Miner's Cafe, or catch a show at Mountain Playhouse for an entertaining end to a day of antiquing.
- Antique jewelry collectors should stop in Bittersweet Antiques (Farmington) and peruse their collection. Grab lunch next door at Bittersweet Café while you’re in the area.
- Knupp & Scholfield Country Cottage (Latrobe) is a haven for handmade country crafts.
- The Laughlintown Antique Mall (Laughlintown) is full of surprises and the miscellany is almost endless, with more than 50 quality dealers and two floors to peruse. The inventory changes regularly, with a remarkably large furniture selection.
- Stopping at Ligonier Fleatique (Ligonier) is almost a game of chance. You’ll always find plenty of quality items, but you never know when that piece of treasure you’ve been looking for will appear. If you’re looking for something specific, the staff is always willing to help
- Mill Shoppe Antiques (Rockwood) has a wide variety of antiques and collectibles, from furniture to Depression era glass and antique toys to kettles.
- In addition to the wonderful selection of home decor items and gourmet food products at Pepperberries (Uniontown,) you'll find some lovely antiques.
- Even if you aren’t looking to buy, Somerset Galleries (Somerset) is worth the stop. You’ll want to see the antique paintings, and any antique lover won’t be able to resist the large selection of other items. Just around the corner sits Kitty's Corner Cafe, where Chef Kyle brings the farm to the tale and serves some delicious meals.
- Where old things get a new life, Sonia's Shabby Chic (Scottdale) specializes in distressed furniture and re-purposed home goods, and their whimsical shop is worth a stop. The shop is in one of the renovated worker houses at West Overton Village and Museum, which is the perfect addition to your antiquing itinerary.
- Primitives, jewelry, home décor, and so many unexpected treasures await at Sugar Grove Antiques (Somerset.) Peruse the large assortment of loose leaf teas and culinary herbs.
- Where fresh flowers meet vintage treasures, Vintage & Vines (Belle Vernon) is a unique shop with collectibles, dried and artificial florals, and works from local artisans.
- Browse Yesterday’s Antiques and Primitives (Mount Pleasant) for hidden and unexpected treasures.
- Yesterday’s Today Antique and Craft Mall (Uniontown) stocks plenty of home goods and collectibles, including unique furniture pieces.